Vacancy MODO Advocaten / Avocats
MODO Advocaten / Avocats is looking for a senior lawyer with min. 7 years experience in Competition / Distribution / Innovation / Technology practices
- You have a Belgian Master in Law, preferably followed by a specialisation in business law (or in one of the branches thereof). You have good academic credentials.
- You combine expertise in competition law, distribution law and innovation / technology law.
- You have at least 7 years experience in a reputable law firm and/or company in the above mentioned fields of expertise. Experience within regulated sectors is an advantage.
- You have publications in the above areas of expertise or you wish to develop them.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (written and spoken).
- You are a perfectionist as well as being critically minded and set high standards for yourself.
- You are meticulous in your work and at the same time you look for efficient and practical solutions that serve your clients.
- You manage your files independently, you are immune to stress and you function well under time pressure.
- You have the power to convince others and you communicate smoothly.
- Discretion and integrity are your second nature.
- You are flexible.
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and proactive.
- You want to promote yourself and to build/expand your client base.
- You endorse the firm’s values.
- A pleasant working environment.
- Space for personal development and flexibility.
- An open business culture.
- Active support of client development .
- Open partnership.
Send your CV with motivation letter, references and your vision on how you see yourself at MODO:
- by post:
attn. Marijke Heyvaert Office Manager
MODO Advocaten / Avocats
Edmond Tollenaerestraat 56-76, b 23, B - 1020 Brussels
- by mail.